The school’s purpose is to do our best to meet the individual needs of all children, and to promote learning that prepares children for lifes experiences, builds their self-esteem, resilience and encourages them to care for others.
We achieve this by:
- Incorporating our vision and values into every aspect of teaching and learning at St Leonards.
- Our holistic approach to our learners, offering a wide range of curricular activites.
- Encouraging our students to be environmentally aware through participating in the Enviro Schools program.
- Promoting student agency.
- Expecting students to positively contribute to the St Leonards school “family”.